Sign Language for Infants
Join Sheryl White from Baby Kneads to learn how to reduce frustration and help give your baby the ability to communicate before he/she can speak.
Benefits of Baby Sign Language
- Reduces Frustration for everyone
- Gives babies the ability to express themselves before they can speak
- Accelerates babies development of speech
- Enhances early literacy skills
- Can be more content
- Deepens bonding
Sheryl White of Baby Kneads has been teaching programs and working with families since 1999. She is a Certified Educator of Infant Massage, Baby Signer, Reiki Master and mother of three. Her role in these classes is to facilitate and help strengthen the connection between infant and caregiver through early communication.
- Review research and benefits, learn and practice several signs, and learn how to teach American Sign Language to your baby! You will learn everything that you need to know to get started signing right away.
Recommended for Ages 2 months+
Registration Required. Sponsored by the Friends of JHPL.